The holidays are right around the corner and we're already checking out cute, creative ways to wrap. We love these tips from Monika Hibbs below.
Tips on how to be the best wrapper:
1. Choose some gorgeous, and even a bit different wrapping paper.
2. Don’t forget about some fancy ribbon, rope or pompom garland.
3. Pick up some sentimental and gift specific ornaments.
4. Pick some fresh flowers and greenery.
5. Make sure your wrapping paper is cut to size to make folding need and clean.
6. Run your fingers throughout the editing of your box, to create nice sharp folds.
7. Great a theme, and mix match your paper, ribbon/string, ornaments and fresh greenery to create the perfect look for each gift.