Our favorites at Brit & Co. show us how to make the perfect mulled cider!
— 2 liters apple cider
— whole cloves
— 1 orange
— 3 star anise
— 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
— 1 cinnamon stick
— 1 vanilla pod, halved
— 4 Tablespoons sugar
1. Pour the cider into a large pan on a low heat.
2. While the cider is heating up, poke the cloves into the orange.
3. Add the orange, sugar and all the spices to the cider and turn the heat up.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about eight minutes.
5. Ladle into mugs while warm and toast to the season!