Wake your valentine up with a little sweet treat for breakfast! Our faves are below!
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ c. milk
- ¼ c. sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- non-stick cooking spray
- sprinkles, coconut or other desired toppings
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. strawberry jam
- ¼ c. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray doughnut pan with non-stick spray.
- Using a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Add milk, sour cream, egg, oil and vanilla; mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, fill doughnut pan half way.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together glaze ingredients.
- Once doughnuts have cooled, dip doughnut tops into glaze and decorate as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Wilton Color Mist in Pink & Red
And the rest is basically history. Simply pour out a bunch of cheerios on some parchment paper and spray, spray, spray. It dries instantly and you’re ready to pour in a bowl and admire! I mean, pour in a bowl and devour with milk!
- 1 ½ Cups Cake Flour
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt (Vanilla or Plain)
- 1 egg
- ½ Cup Fresh Raspberries
- ⅓ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Heart Shaped Metal Cookie Cutter (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine cake flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, vanilla extract, greek yogurt, and egg.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until just combined. Fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
- Preheat skillet on medium high heat and spray with non stick cooking spray (or a tablespoon of melted butter). If you are using cookie cutter, spray the inside of the heart shaped cookie cutter as well.
- Place the heart shaped cookie cutter onto skillet and ladle in about ¼ cup of batter (depending on the size of your heart). When bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake it is ready to flip.
- Remove the cookie cutter very carefully and flip pancake to the other side and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top with butter and maple syrup, serve immediately.